ENTact® Septal Stapler
Current techniques in septoplasty involve placing simple splints and sutures to approximate the septal flaps created during surgery. Suturing within the confines of the narrow and deep nasal passageway can often be a cumbersome and challenging task. The quest for an alternative approach to addressing this procedure has existed for quite some time.
ENTrigue Surgical has developed a novel solution to address this challenge: resorbable implants delivered via an ergonomic, single-use stapler system that supplants the need to suture. Using the ENTact® Septal Stapler, surgeons can typically achieve approximation in less than a minute.1 Overall, use of the ENTact Stapler reduces OR time, minimizes damage to surrounding tissues, and helps surgeons achieve more consistent results.1. Tami TA, Kuppersmith RB, Atkins JA. A clinical evaluation of bioresorbable staples for mucoperichondrial flap coaptation in septoplasty. Am J Rhinol Allergy 24, 137—139, 2010.
The ENTact Septal Stapler and its use are protected by U.S. Patent No. 5,540,240, 5,915,615, and 7,438,208. Other U.S. and foreign patents are pending.
- Enables easy manipulation of flap edges prior to stapling
- Provides functional support for at least 1 week
- Offers an effective alternative for septal flap closure
- Single-use stapler is sterile packaged with 8 resorbable implants
- Typically takes less than 60 seconds1
- Implants may be placed through cartilage or soft tissue grafts
- Sure implant deployment with an audible "click" indication
Using the ENTact Septal Stapler
|ENTrigue Part Numbers|
|601-00100||ENTact Septal Stapler, 3-Pack|
Looking for More Information? Contact Us.
The ENTact is available through our global network of distributors. To locate one near you, get product details, or arrange a product evaluation; give us a call or use the form to the right.